Moleculer is a fast and powerful microservices framework for NodeJS. It helps you to build efficient, reliable & scalable services. Moleculer provides many features for building and managing your microservices.
- Promise-based solution
- request-reply concept
- event bus system
- supports middlewares
- service mixins
- multiple services on a node/server
- built-in caching solution (memory, Redis)
- pluggable transporters (NATS, MQTT, Redis)
- pluggable serializers (JSON, Avro, MsgPack, Protocol Buffer)
- load balanced requests (round-robin, random)
- every nodes are equal, no master/leader node
- auto discovery services
- parameter validation with fastest-validator
- distributed timeout handling with fallback response
- health monitoring, metrics & statistics
- supports versioned services
- official API gateway module
Moleculer is written in ES2015. The minimum version of NodeJS is v6.x.x.
We spent a lot of hours to improve the performance of Moleculer and create the fastest microservices framework for NodeJS.
You can check the results in your computer! Just clone this repo and run
npm install && npm start.