Moleculer is an open source MIT licensed project. It is free to use for your personal and commercial projects. However, developing it takes up all my free time to make it better and better on a daily basis. If you like Moleculer framework, please support my efforts.
Once you decide to support me, please:
- set up a recurring monthly donation on Patreon and you will get exciting news about what works on (things that I share with supporters only) or
- make a one-time donation via PayPal.
Other ways to support me:
- make additional modules & services to Moleculer. I have a wishlist.
- help with documentation. Fix typos, fill missing sections or add better examples.
- promote Moleculer framework. Write Medium articles or blog posts about why Moleculer is an excellent microservices framework. Share your positive experience with potential users to make Moleculer community more vivid.
Be an atom to build the Molecule stronger!
Thank you in advance!